- Avis (0)
Specifically designed to fit Pilot/Cruiser boats.
Genuine Professional Quality, for the serious Boater.
- Design to fit Pilot and Cruiser type boats.
- Ideal for winter or long-term storage.
- The cover is constructed of the highest quality 240gsm Atlas marine fabrics.
- Flat double lock seam stitching and highest quality UV threads ensure an extended life expectancy.
- Double air vents provide air circulation.
- 6mm breaded rope encased in hem, rope ratchet for easy gathering and tighten down the cover.
- A large storage bag when not in used.
- A full set of tie-downs.
Choose the style that best suits your boat then follow the measuring instructions to find the correct size.
1. Measure Boat Length
Measure in a straight line the centreline distance of your boat from Bow to Stern.
2. Measure Beam Width
Measure in a straight line the distance across the beam (widest point of your boat)
NOTE: It is recommended that both measurement instructions are used to help you choose the correct cover size.
OVERALL FABRIC MEASUREMENTS
1. Measure Fabric Width
Using the ‘overall cover fabric width‘ measurement of your chosen cover, measure across the widest point of your boat, over the top of any boat fittings
e.g. cabin, windscreens etc.to the point on the hull where the cover’s hem will finish.
1. Measure Fabric Length
Using the ‘overall cover fabric length ‘ measurement of your chosen cover, measure along the length of your boat, over the top of any boat fittings e.g. cabin, windscreens etc. to the point on the hull where the cover’s hem will finish
Overall Cover Dimensions
W FABRIC WIDTH
L FABRIC LENGTH
|CODE||W FABRIC WIDTH||L FABRIC LENGTH|
|Material||100% High Tech Polyester|
|Water Column||≥ 150 mbar (1500 mm)|
|Light & Weather Fastness||Note 6-7|
|Tensile Strength||≈ 2200 N¹ | 1400 N²|
|Elongation||≈ 40 %¹ | 30 %²|
|Colour Fastness to rubbing||Note 4-5³ | Note 44|
|Chlorine Resistant||Note 4-5|
|Water Repellency||Note 100|
|Oil Repellency||Note 4|
|UV Protection Factor||UPF 50+
(measured value > UPF 80)